1)The original Apple 1 sold for $666.66 :
Steve Wozniak claims he chose the price not for any, uh, religious significance, but because “it was just an easier way to type.”
2) Apple iPad’s retina display is actually manufactured by Samsung :
3) Smoking near Apple computers voids the warranty :
Be careful with your cigarette: Apple has refused to repair the computers of consumers that were found to have tar residue from cigs, declaring it a “biohazard” to its employees.
4) Apple sold 411,000 iPhones per day in 2013 :
Don’t Miss :
- Top 10 Apple’s Greatest On Stage Moments.
- 40 Things You Never Knew Your iPhone Can Do.
- iOS 10 Hidden Features – Top 50 List
5) Apple owns the patent for the “slide to unlock” feature.
6)The iPod’s code name was Dulcimer. The iPhone’s was “M68” :
7)The very first image shown on the Macintosh was of Disney character Scrooge McDuck :
“An image of Scrooge McDuck sitting on top of a huge pile of money bags, blithely playing his fiddle, with a big grin on his beak,” to be exact.
8)Everything you say to Siri is sent to Apple, analyzed, and stored for up to two years :
9)Apple’s original logo featured Isaac Newton :
10)Jonathan Ive has worn the same T-shirt in every Apple product intro video since 2000: