According to information by Japanese blog Macotakara, Apple is envisioning a new shade of gray for the upcoming iPhone 7, one that has more in common with the deprecated Black/Slate paintjob last seen on the iPhone 5, rather than the lighter Space Gray finish that’s been en vogue over the past three iPhone generations.
Space Gray first appeared on the iPhone 5s back in 2013, and over the years, we’ve seen Apple take the color in different places – for example, the Space Gray Apple Watch Sport is darker than the iPhone 6s of the same finish. The wearable is also sold in a Space Black variant.
Top News :
- iPhone 7: No Headphone Jack, Leak Confirms
- Report : Leaked iPhone7 Larger Camera Image?
- 72 new emoji are on the way, likely headed to iPhone and iPad with iOS 10
Interestingly, Macotakara’s sources got in touch as to correct the widely reported rumor that Apple will bring a “Deep Blue” color option. Apparently, sources who had access to the upcoming iPhone’s coloring mistakenly reported the very same “darker” space gray we’re talking about for a blue shade. While that sounds a bit ridiculous, print images can distort one’s perception of color, depending on the lighting and other conditions.
Don’t Miss :
- Apple Has A Genius Idea For Using The iPhone With One Hand
- Steve Jobs : Top 40 Unbelievable Facts
- Top 5: Apple’s Most Unforgettable Ads
- Apple Unlikely to Make Big Changes for Next iPhone
- 40 Things You Never Knew Your iPhone Can Do.
- 10 Interesting Facts You Don’t Know About Apple
- iPhone 8 : Release Date, Spec, Features And Concept