Report From Telegraph : A man in Florida is suing Apple for $10 billion (£7.5 billion), claiming Apple stole his idea when it released the iPhone nine years ago.
Thomas S Ross filed a patent for an “electronic reading device” (ERD), a rectangular, hand-held gadget with a screen, in 1992.
His lawsuit says he was “the first to file a device so designed and aggregated as to have created a novel combination of media and communication tools… whose identity was, since then, hijacked and exploited by Apple’s iPhones, iPods, iPads and others”.
Don’t Miss :
- Apple Has A Genius Idea For Using The iPhone With One Hand
- Steve Jobs : Top 40 Unbelievable Facts
- Top 5: Apple’s Most Unforgettable Ads
- Apple Unlikely to Make Big Changes for Next iPhone
- 40 Things You Never Knew Your iPhone Can Do.
- 10 Interesting Facts You Don’t Know About Apple
- iPhone 8 : Release Date, Spec, Features And Concept