#1. Apple Store in UAE :
First UAE Apple Stores opened on Oct. 29 2015
#2. Apple’s Regent Street Store, London:
Located in an historical building of the Edwardian Period this store boasts of glass staircases, a glass bridge and beautifully illuminated glass ceiling, as its architecture.
#3. Fifth Avenue, NYC :
#4. Apple Store: Paris Opera :
This Apple store has been established in a 130 year old building. And has often come under both criticism and praise for its different architectural design interior than most of the other Apple store
#5. Apple Ginza, Tokyo, Japan :
This is the tallest Apple Store in the world. Also the first one to be established outside the States.
#6. George Street, Sydney :
This is the 2nd biggest Apple Store in the world.
#7. Boylston Street Store, Boston :
It is the largest Apple Store in the USA. Its unique design features are glass storefront and a garden rooftop. The garden roof top is not accessible to the public.
#8. New York City, Upper West Side:
#9. Shanghai Store, China :
#10. Apple Store, Carrousel du Louvre :
This Apple Store has been built right next to the Lourve pyramid of The Lourve Museum. It has two floors and an all glass spiral stair case in the center.
Don’t Miss :
- Apple Has A Genius Idea For Using The iPhone With One Hand
- Steve Jobs : Top 40 Unbelievable Facts
- Top 5: Apple’s Most Unforgettable Ads
- Apple Unlikely to Make Big Changes for Next iPhone
- 40 Things You Never Knew Your iPhone Can Do.
- 10 Interesting Facts You Don’t Know About Apple
- iPhone 8 : Release Date, Spec, Features And Concept