The marriage between a person and an iPhone will not be recognized legally by the State of Nevada, or any other state, but The Little Vegas Chapel will still wed you and your beloved iPhone.
“If we’re gonna be honest with ourselves, we connect with our phones on so many emotional levels,” Aaron Chervenak said in a video explaining the marriage. “We look to it for solace, to calm us down, to put us to sleep, to ease our minds, and to me,that’s also what a relationship is about.”
“So, in a sense, my smartphone has been my longest relationship,” he continued. “That’s why I decided to see what it was like to actually marry a phone.”
Don’t Miss :
- Man Who Claims He Invented iPhone In 1992 Charge Apple for $10bn
- Apple Has A Genius Idea For Using The iPhone With One Hand
- Steve Jobs : Top 40 Unbelievable Facts
- Top 5: Apple’s Most Unforgettable Ads
- Apple Unlikely to Make Big Changes for Next iPhone
- 40 Things You Never Knew Your iPhone Can Do.
- 10 Interesting Facts You Don’t Know About Apple
- iPhone 8 : Release Date, Spec, Features And Concept